Friday 19 November 2010

My first week


During my first week it was very different as I had started something new. For the past six years I was at an all girls’ school for secondary school and also sixth, therefore when I started University it was a completely different atmosphere. I was very nervous as I did not know anyone, however over time and with the help of the lecturers I was able to get to know people within all of my classes.
The first week was different as often it would be confusing which classes we were in, however there were a lot of group events and activities which allowed everyone to be introduced to each other which helped me a lot. I think a lot of the lecturers also encouraged us a lot as they gave out work ensuring we fully understood everything and were always there when we needed help and guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment